whenever i see my url i’m just like ‘yep, I’m the epic gay jazz dog’
5 of the Creepiest Sites You’ll Visit Today
1. Neave.tv - The page is titled “Television Without Context” and features a constant loop of videos ranging from bizarre security camera scenes to voiced-over cartoons.
2. Sentimental Corp - The homepage alone will leave you wondering if you should go further. If you want to be confused and slightly disturbed, then the answer is yes. The gif-like icons at the top of the page redirect viewers to pages such as “Goat Worship”, which features a 30+ minute video of a demonic Ronald McDonald.
3. MarbleHornets - An introduction video plays automatically, explaining the story of a young filmmaker named Alex. Alex was working on a project when he suddenly dropped it and requested that the types be burned. He later disappeared. The channel owner posts various video entries that were left behind by Alex.
4. The Dionaea House - The site’s owner, Eric, has posted the lengthy, super creepy email correspondences between himself and a friend (Mark) who receives word that their old friend Andrew was involved in a murder-suicide. Mark timelines his investigation of their hometown and the house that he believes drove Andrew insane. (I highly recommend reading these.)
5. Magibon Project - You can see this one for yourselves.
For more sites: [x]
HE LITERALLY PAINTS IT IN THREE DIMENSIONS
IF YOU GUYS SAW MY FACE RIGHT NOW
Holy shit, I want one of those. He can have all my money.
Thats an amazing use of modern materials. And must have been quite painstaking to master.
This man is a wizard
i have been singing this everywhere, even as im going to sleep and i dont even care
when u make OCs but dont actually do anything with them
Alice in Wonderland
30 min Spitpaint - Exoskeleton
(Does Kotetsu’s suit count as one?)
when i have no $$$ why can’t i just do motherlode like sims
walk on the tower
I’m actually crying right now: dogs are beautiful and precious and loyal and happy and your dog loves you so much. Such a good dog.
such a cute baby alien, This Physalia physalis was stranded at Olivencia beach, Bahia - Brazil, scaring misunderstood people who didnt appreciate her beauty
A Siphonophore is any of various transparent, often subtly colored marine hydrozoans of the order Siphonophora, consisting of a floating or swimming colony of polyp-like and medusa-like individuals.